*** POTO Sweetheart Super Sale Feb 10 5pm-10pm EST ***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click here to go to the latest post!

Click here to get notified when this thread is updated!

feb-10-2023 live sale.jpg

How the Super Sale Works:

Starting at 5pm EST to 10pm EST on 2/10, we will post corals in this thread every 3-5 minutes, each with a link to purchase the coral on our website. All corals are WYSIWYG, and first pay first serve. The only way to get access to those corals is by following the link we post here, as they will not be posted on our website.

It helps to have an account registered and be logged in as items in these sales sell out really fast.

Shipping:

We offer standard FedEx Overnight shipping at the following rates:
  • Shipping to the Tri-State area - Connecticut, New Jersey, New York: $25
  • Shipping to all other states: $50
There is no free shipping.

All orders must ship on Monday - Wednesday of the following week (2/13, 2/14, 2/15). You will get a chance to choose your shipping dates when you check-out.

We will not be able to hold any corals beyond these dates.

There is no need to prepaid for a shipping module. You simply pay shipping when you buy your first coral, and choose "Local Pickup or Combine with Existing Order" when you make a separate purchase after. All your orders for this Super Sale will be combined into one ship out.

Policy:

Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, sometimes two people can place orders for the same coral at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

Prior promos are not valid during the Super Sale, except for gift certificates.

All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges.

In the event of any product error, the information on website will be correct. Rules subject to change up to the start of the sale.
Details TBD

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TELL US what team you're rooting for in the Super Bowl.

1. If you team has the most vote when the sale starts, you get a $25 gift certificate to use in this sale.

2. If your team wins the Super Bowl you will receive a $25 gift certificate to use in our future auctions! You must place an order in this sale to qualify.

My vote doesn't count but let's gooooo Eagles! :cool:

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back