POTO's Lightning Sale is at Noon EST. today with 800+ Corals getting listed!

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Get ready for Mother's Day this year with POTO's huge Lightning Sale, which has over 800 corals getting listed all at once - at up to 50% off.

We will also be announcing the winner of our very first POTO Funk Master Krakatoa Zoanthid, and offering a select few more for sale!

Overnight shipping is a flat rate of $29 to anywhere in the continental USA. There is no free shipping in Lightning Sale. Special shipping rate only applies during the sale.

Everything is WYSIWYG unless otherwise stated, and first come first serve. To get the item you want, make sure to check out with it. Having the item in your cart does not guarantee the item for you because someone else can also have the same item in their cart. The first person to complete the check out process gets the item.

incollage_save.JPG

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mother's Day to all!

We hope to help make this day a little more special with our Lightning Sale, after all, a beautiful coral is much nicer than a bouquet of flowers!

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for participating in our Lightning Sale yesterday, we've still got quite a few pieces available though. So we just went through and slashed prices across the board! The sale will be live until Wednesday night when we run our Auction, so take advantage of the amazing prices while you can...

Overnight shipping is a flat rate of $29 to anywhere in the continental USA. There is no free shipping in Lightning Sale. Special shipping rate only applies during the sale.

SPS-5-5-61_1080x.jpeg MD-5-5-233_1080x.jpeg MD-5-5-340_1080x.jpeg sps2-_0050_IMG_6250_0001_IMG_6429_1080x.jpeg sps2-__0000_IMG_6432_1080x.jpeg
https://www.piecesoftheocean.com/collections/poto-lightning-sale

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread and this sale needs a bump!

love this company and all they do!

they have top notch customer service! Responded to emails same day!!!!
Seriously I email them with questions about something I like and they respond very quickly!

they also just made an amazing change in their guarantee, they now beat out WWC!
Corals are guaranteed to survive for 14 days!!! Buy with confidence. I know I do!!
And if you’ve seen my tanks you know I love coral and honestly some of my best pieces have come from them!

I feel like part of the family! If I lived in NYC I’d be hanging out with POTO!

let’s show this newer vendor some love!
give them the following they deserve!

let them show you how corals should look (no micro frags here!) and what customer service really is!

@footgal can back me up!

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Seriously I email them with questions about something I like and they respond very quickly!

they also just made an amazing change in their guarantee, they now beat out WWC!
Corals are guaranteed to survive for 14 days!!! Buy with confidence. I know I do!!
And if you’ve seen my tanks you know I love coral and honestly some of my best pieces have come from them!

let them show you how corals should look (no micro frags here!) and what customer service really is!

@footgal can back me up!

Thank you very much for your kind words and support . Happy corals mean happy customers, and that makes us happy!

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@footgal can back me up!
Agreed, these guys are 45min to an hour from me and by far the best store in the NYC area, you guys really need to see how clean their coral vats are, its incredible.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody else love Christmas Tree Worm rocks as much as we do? They're like a mini reef of their own! IMG_6545_1080x.jpeg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back