Powder Blue Tang for Sale

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offering a healthy, 3 year old Power Blue tang. He's a a model citizen and will happily eat out of your hands. He eats live food, frozen, flakes, pellets, and of course nori. The colors on this PB are beautiful and he will quickly become the showcase for your own prized reef tank.

This PB has been in the same ich free tank for 2 years now. All fish are treated prophylactically with CP.

I'm in the process of taking down my Reef Savvy tank due to travel needs and the first items up for sale are the fish and corals. To make an appt to stop by and see this PB or any of my other fish and corals, or hardware, let me know and we'll make arrangements. I live on the north side of Tampa in Lutz. For pictures, please send a request.

Last edited:

Mark3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offering a healthy, 3 year old Power Blue tang. He's a a model citizen and will happily eat out of your hands. He eats live food, frozen, flakes, pellets, and of course nori. The colors on this PB are beautiful and he will quickly become the showcase for your own prized reef tank.

This PB has been in the same ich free tank for 2 years now. All fish are treated prophylactically with CP.

I'm in the process of taking down my Reef Savvy tank due to travel needs and the first items up for sale are the fish and corals. To make an appt to stop by and see this PB or any of my other fish and corals, or hardware, let me know and we'll make arrangements. I live on the north side of Tampa in Lutz. For pictures, please send a request.
I would be interested in looking at what you have in the way of fish and or coral....do you still have them or have you already taken down your tank?

Mark
not to far up the road from you....SpringHill

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much are you asking for the powder blue? I'm also interested in your chromis school.

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$110 for the PB but I have a deposit on all of the fish at this time. Thanks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back