OP
E

Echomsp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if I should continue transferring at this point. I don't see any other fish in my DT with any signs of illness. I realize that by the time I see any signs, it may be too late to save them, but at the same time I've already killed two fish. Should I skip the RRR bath and move them directly into the QT? Should I wait until I see another fish with symptoms before moving them?

OP
OP
E

Echomsp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've managed to catch all but 8 of my fish and move into QT. I bypassed the FW dip and RRR since 2 died in that process. I can see symptoms on one of my engineer gobies and was able to catch it and move to QT, but still have 8 more fish to catch. Should I start dosing Copper Power or wait until I am able to catch all of the fish? Any help is appreciated.

OP
OP
E

Echomsp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All fish have now been in Copper Power for 19 days. They are all acting fine, but one of my engineer gobies looks like it has something eating on it:
IMG_20190717_182835.jpg
IMG_20190717_182816.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality. What medications can I add while still having copper at 2.0 ppm? Should I bring the copper down and then add something?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back