Power Failure Monitor Port

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BCSreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone implemented this port to control actions either directly (sockets) or via PL?

I'm planning on adding a large battery backup system and I would like the P4 to shut down all unnecessary activities. I only want only the P4 and return pumps to run in the event of an outage with all else powered off.

I can't find any way to utilize the Power Failure Monitor Port. Iv'e searched the GHL forums, manuals and GCC and can find nothing helpful.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll have this feature available in a future FW release.

kodo28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Vinny,

Can you please confirm if the feature is now available ?

Slicktop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a GHL 2.1 doser and every time the power goes off and back on I loose my wireless connection. Any suggestions? its plugged into a surge protector as well.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a GHL 2.1 doser and every time the power goes off and back on I loose my wireless connection. Any suggestions? its plugged into a surge protector as well.

After the power is restored the Doser will need a couple minutes to re-establish a connection.

Slicktop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the power is restored the Doser will need a couple minutes to re-establish a connection.[ it’s been several days, each time it happens I have to connect doser with USB cord and laptop to establish a wireless connection. It’s happened about 5 times since buying it earlier this year.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*cought*

upload_2018-6-15_11-24-12.png

upload_2018-6-15_11-25-42.png

GCC 1.1.1.6 and packaged firmware required.
Backup settings and Sensor data as usual.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/ghl-control-center-v1-1-1-6/

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Marco@GHLUSA - I was able to get this up and running easily on my first tank without any issues :)

Question, does the 1-10V interfaces get reduced by the % of the Power Cut or that is now the % they will run at?

An Affect Socket State, if it is On does it still do it programming assigned to it in the Switch channels and outlets menu?

I was able to receive a Text Alert, and email of the Power failure (Testing) but I noticed the GHL App did not show that I had lost power, is that expected behavior?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 4.0%
Back