Prayers and support for Shawn Zink of WWC!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
00B3BFB2-C783-4930-A9EF-4C8282BF4D89.jpeg

From the GoFundMe:

On December 16th, Shawn was involved in a horrific motorcycle accident that has left him fighting for his life in critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit. He is in a coma with a severe brain injury, multiple fractures to his skull, and many broken bones including a spinal injury. The list of medical conditions and injuries goes on and on. We are hoping for a Shawn Zink style miracle.

Shawn is a loving husband, father, son, brother, uncle, nephew, and friend. Anyone who has ever met him knows that he is truly one of a kind. I’ve known Shawn for 4 years and from the moment I met him I knew he was special. Always quick with the witty jokes, his sense of humor constantly has everyone around him rolling. He has inside jokes with everyone, and is always laughing. His sense of humor is second to none. He is the straight up goofiest, funniest guy on the planet.

Shawn’s loyalty to everyone close to him is unmatched and is as genuine as you could ever ask for from a person. An incredibly proud man that never ceases the opportunity to talk about his wife Julie, his son Myles, his daughter Laci and all of their accomplishments. He is a true family man that loves his family more than anything. He frequently talks about the cool things he has going on in his life, and being the best story teller ever, I know we all love listening and hearing about it.

Shawn is the manager of World Wide Corals in Winter Park and has a deep love for the ocean and it’s animals. All of us that work with him know what a difference maker he is, and what an intelligent guy and hard worker he is. A true leader, it has always been easy to want to follow whatever path he was trailblazing.

GoFundMe Link

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shawn is in our prayers!!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
00B3BFB2-C783-4930-A9EF-4C8282BF4D89.jpeg

From the GoFundMe:

On December 16th, Shawn was involved in a horrific motorcycle accident that has left him fighting for his life in critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit. He is in a coma with a severe brain injury, multiple fractures to his skull, and many broken bones including a spinal injury. The list of medical conditions and injuries goes on and on. We are hoping for a Shawn Zink style miracle.

Shawn is a loving husband, father, son, brother, uncle, nephew, and friend. Anyone who has ever met him knows that he is truly one of a kind. I’ve known Shawn for 4 years and from the moment I met him I knew he was special. Always quick with the witty jokes, his sense of humor constantly has everyone around him rolling. He has inside jokes with everyone, and is always laughing. His sense of humor is second to none. He is the straight up goofiest, funniest guy on the planet.

Shawn’s loyalty to everyone close to him is unmatched and is as genuine as you could ever ask for from a person. An incredibly proud man that never ceases the opportunity to talk about his wife Julie, his son Myles, his daughter Laci and all of their accomplishments. He is a true family man that loves his family more than anything. He frequently talks about the cool things he has going on in his life, and being the best story teller ever, I know we all love listening and hearing about it.

Shawn is the manager of World Wide Corals in Winter Park and has a deep love for the ocean and it’s animals. All of us that work with him know what a difference maker he is, and what an intelligent guy and hard worker he is. A true leader, it has always been easy to want to follow whatever path he was trailblazing.

GoFundMe Link
This is so tragic and horrible news at worst time of the year.
Prayers go to he and the family during this trying time !!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:crying-face:

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP!

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is one of the nicest men I have ever met! He is actually the first face I look for and look forward to seeing when I visit the WWC Winter Park store. He has helped me a lot before and I can’t imagine not seeing him again. My best wishes to him and his family. I really hope to see him again. Thank you @revhtree for letting us know!

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for his recovery and family and love ones.
Unfortunately the update was that he had been taken off life support because it has been determined he would not recover from his head injuries.
Very sad especially this time of year. My thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back