Pre Black Friday LIVE SALE! *BEAT THE RUSH* 3000+ CORALS *** FREE-1$-5$-10$ CORALS*** PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like a polyclad flatworm.

flame thrower fire GIF

Edit: Did you dip the corals you received? Did this guy fall off during the dip? Either way, if it’s a polyclad it’s no good, but you should dip/check for others.

Unfortunately, I didn't dip, I just emptied them into another container with all the water from the bags. It fell off during that. At first, I just thought it was some algae. Then, after I was done transferring, I noticed it was moving around in the bottom of the bucket ugh.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK everyone I apologize for the delay. As you can imagine it has been pure madness here getting all these orders packed up and on their way to all of you awesome people!!!

But now the moment you have all been waiting for! Let's announce some prize winners!!!

Frag pack winners:
Robert S.
James C.
Jenna Y.
Kristian P.

Gift card winners:
Adam P.
Preston L.
Miranda W.
James H.
Timothy Q.

Radion winner:
Anthony H.

Congrats to all the winners! Shoot us a PM to claim your prize!!

Thank you again for participating in our sales!! You guys are the best!!

Congratulations Congrats GIF

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back