PRE BLACK FRIDAY - LIVE SALE - BEAT THE RUSH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These two will also make an appearance this live sale!
49062087936_c52c40b3bf_b.jpg

49062090016_d35ecf6d84_b.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What I have been looking for. Gotta make sure I STAY HOME this time !!
excited2.jpg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any particular sticks you guys are looking to see???

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wooooooo just placed an order on that amazing priced red monti cap cant wait for the sale I will be able to add all my sale stuff on to that order for the 26 correct

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wooooooo just placed an order on that amazing priced red monti cap cant wait for the sale I will be able to add all my sale stuff on to that order for the 26 correct

Yes as long as your ship date is after the live sale you can add on any pieces from the live sale to your existing order. There's definitely going to be some more amazing pieces going up!

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we approach the date of reckoning I figured I would post some of my tips and tricks to having a successful live sale.

Tips and Tricks to Live Sales:

DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE!
You will not beat those of us on computers to those sweet $5 frags. Get on a computer with decent internet connection and you will be fine. At the same time have your mobile ready cause TSA VIPs get some snazzy deals via text during live sales.

#2 I have had great success using Google Chrome as my browser because Google saves all my passwords and can save your CC data if prompted.

#3 Use a browser auto refresher. There is an addon for chrome and you can set the frequency of the auto refresh. I have mine set to 7 seconds for most sales, but will drop it to 5 if needed.

#4 Make a list. And check it twice. No reason to accidentally buy the same frag twice.

#5 Set a budget before hand. Come up with what ever number best fits your personal expenses, and I just use a calculator to keep track and try to not go over.

#6 Buy the mystery frag. If one is offered buy that sucker because 9/10 it is a super quality piece that may not have been revealed during the live sale. TSA looks at your order and picks a frag that is in the same genre of the other corals in your order.

#7 Pace Yourself. This is a marathon not a sprint. Take breaks often and just chill in the chat. Also for every 20 minutes of screen time take 30 seconds and close your eyes.

That's all I have for right now I'll add more if I come up with anything or add some yourself so everyone can have fun during the sale.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As we approach the date of reckoning I figured I would post some of my tips and tricks to having a successful live sale.

Tips and Tricks to Live Sales:

DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE!
You will not beat those of us on computers to those sweet $5 frags. Get on a computer with decent internet connection and you will be fine. At the same time have your mobile ready cause TSA VIPs get some snazzy deals via text during live sales.

#2 I have had great success using Google Chrome as my browser because Google saves all my passwords and can save your CC data if prompted.

#3 Use a browser auto refresher. There is an addon for chrome and you can set the frequency of the auto refresh. I have mine set to 7 seconds for most sales, but will drop it to 5 if needed.

#4 Make a list. And check it twice. No reason to accidentally buy the same frag twice.

#5 Set a budget before hand. Come up with what ever number best fits your personal expenses, and I just use a calculator to keep track and try to not go over.

#6 Buy the mystery frag. If one is offered buy that sucker because 9/10 it is a super quality piece that may not have been revealed during the live sale. TSA looks at your order and picks a frag that is in the same genre of the other corals in your order.

#7 Pace Yourself. This is a marathon not a sprint. Take breaks often and just chill in the chat. Also for every 20 minutes of screen time take 30 seconds and close your eyes.

That's all I have for right now I'll add more if I come up with anything or add some yourself so everyone can have fun during the sale.

Great tips!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back