PRE BLACK FRIDAY - LIVE SALE - BEAT THE RUSH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1575330770096.jpeg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My $5.00 frag was refunded?
The frag itself wasn't looking to our standard. Tried calling and there was no response so instead of delaying we refunded that piece for you.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please call us ASAP if this has not been resolved. Tracking did not notify us about any issue
407-677-7333
Resolved. Called fedex they said they would call me back when they got ahold of the driver. Have yet to hear back (maybe 3 hours since I first called).

I have had this issue before (maybe 10 different packages) it was at the same numbered house just a street over. Rang the bell no one answered so I just grabbed my box and went home. Ill run over there this evening and explain if anything wasn’t kosher about that.

The corals came in great, a little chilly, but great. Dipped and put in their respective tanks now I just need to wait for my lights to turn on.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My very first TSA order arrived from FedEx today on time water was decently warm everything looks healthy can’t wait to get it home and get it in the tank and I’ll send some pictures. Thanks again guys really excited I don’t order online that much and really have my loyalty to ASD looks like I’ll be ordering from you guys a lot more in the future.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Resolved. Called fedex they said they would call me back when they got ahold of the driver. Have yet to hear back (maybe 3 hours since I first called).

I have had this issue before (maybe 10 different packages) it was at the same numbered house just a street over. Rang the bell no one answered so I just grabbed my box and went home. Ill run over there this evening and explain if anything wasn’t kosher about that.

The corals came in great, a little chilly, but great. Dipped and put in their respective tanks now I just need to wait for my lights to turn on.

If the neighbors saw you as you took the box off their porch
scurry.gif

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
TOO many boxes going out today! Make sure to check your emails in a little for track in about 30 min!

smugdave2.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back