Pre-Order: Maxspect Gyre XF130

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Lucky for me that I live less then 100 mi from MD so my purchases are always overnight :rockon: ordered mine from MD (as well as some other things yesterday) so just waiting on ups for all my other goodies to be delivered any minute.

I think that's very cool to offer MD. Once again, nobody can beat your rates

Last edited:

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
When should we be expecting them to arrive? I got a email a few days back saying they were out of stock

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Glad they are doing this for you guys, now if they would just get me my Neptune Dos.

We read a forum post on another board from Neptune Systems yesterday and they shared that retailers should be getting more stock next week. We feel awful about making MD customers wait so long for their pre-orders. So far we've fulfilled about half of them. It's just one of those situations where demand has exceeded supply.

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
We read a forum post on another board from Neptune Systems yesterday and they shared that retailers should be getting more stock next week. We feel awful about making MD customers wait so long for their pre-orders. So far we've fulfilled about half of them. It's just one of those situations where demand has exceeded supply.

I understand, not Marine Depot's fault. Your customer service by the way is great, all of my emails about this have been returned very quickly.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I understand, not Marine Depot's fault. Your customer service by the way is great, all of my emails about this have been returned very quickly.

Thank you very much for your understanding! New products often have fluctuating estimated times of arrivals. We simply try to relay the most current information we have available from the manufacturer (or via shipment tracking) to set realistic expectations. Sometimes even weather or backups at the port can delay things further, which is through no fault of our vendor partners. There are a lot of moving parts... but we'll always keep you updated to the best of our ability.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Update: The Gyre XF130 will not be delivered here until Monday, so orders will most likely be shipped Tuesday (unless we receive them early, of course).

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
The eagle has landed! It will take our receiving team a few hours to process and we will then get the pre-orders out the door by tomorrow at the very latest! Email confirmations will arrive when the pre-orders are shipped out.

rdevoe11

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my xf130 yesterday!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423316369721.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423316369721.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 166
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423316380290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423316380290.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 263
Back