• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Predator zoas for sale (newest and hottest high end zoas) NEW Flash Sale! $200pp or $300 for 2 polyp frags + 15% off Memorial Day sale

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R, up for sale are the newest and hottest Zoas on the market. Predator zoas. Nice large polyps that are fast growers and extremely hardy so far.

Free shipping at $450 (can be bundled into a package deal with many other high end collector corals from my collection as well as multiple polyp discounts.

In the unlikely chance of a DOA a new frag will be shipped first if not possible a refund will be given. Standard 2 hour DOA in original packaging.

Pictures taken under G5 radion pros with Reef brite xho add on with IPhone 11 Pro.

Here is my Colony, frags will be cut to order for Flash sale $200 per polyp and healed for 14 days to ensure maximum health after fragging. Or $300 for 2 polyp frags Buyers will receive photos after fragging as well as before shipping out. I would possibly consider trades for other high end corals. Frag pack deals available

Local Pick up In 26003 is available as well as around the Pittsburgh, PA area can also be arranged.

I am very well known for my High End Collection and as a excellent seller and shipper. Please buy with Confidence!
480B232D-6192-47CB-B309-870C8133C69C.jpeg

Last edited:

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful zoas, trust me yall. His pictures doesn't do this zoa justice!
I can second that I got a single polyp and my picture is trash cause it's with my phone camera but the colony shot from where I got the coral is amazing and shows true color. It's a stunning coral in person.
20210417_034439.jpg

This is my picture and it looks similar to his.
Resizer_16186240139140.jpeg

And this is a picture showing true colors from the colony I got mine. The phone pictures just don't do this coral justice. GLWS

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can second that I got a single polyp and my picture is trash cause it's with my phone camera but the colony shot from where I got the coral is amazing and shows true color. It's a stunning coral in person.
20210417_034439.jpg

And this is a picture showing true colors from the colony I got mine. The phone pictures just don't do this coral justice. GLWS

Yes, its not a easy one to show true colors from a phone picture for sure!

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210417_034439.jpg

Yeah, but when the descriptive words used are, hardy and fast grower; that keeps me from $300/pp....unless you gotta be first

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, its not a easy one to show true colors from a phone picture for sure!
Lol yeah whenever I start selling some of my frags I'm probably gonna have my friend take the pictures, he's a photographer so he's got a legit camera. GLWS

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, but when the descriptive words used are, hardy and fast grower; that keeps me from $300/pp....unless you gotta be first
I wouldn't say it's that fast I've had my polyp for 3 weeks now and I'm just now getting two babies that are just starting to form on the side. But why wouldn't you want a hardy coral?

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nothing wrong with saying they are hardy aka not melters and good growers?
I’ve been getting 2.5-3 polyps a month from the colony. Which is good for high end zoas most are 1 polyp a month.

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you may have misunderstood.
Misunderstood what? I'm assuming you're saying this because you think it will be a less valuable coral because it isn't a melter like a stratosphere or something of that nature. But that's why it's only 300 dollars. If you look at other high end zoas that grow well with crazy colors like this 300 is a fair price. Look at thermosphere zoas, very similar skirt and center color but without the speckling are around that price. And if you want the sbb variety of thermospheres with closer colors to a Predator it's going to cost you 900pp and have stayed at that price for some time now. I don't see why knowing the coral has a good chance of survival and growth in your system would make it less desirable?

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Misunderstood what? I'm assuming you're saying this because you think it will be a less valuable coral because it isn't a melter like a stratosphere or something of that nature. But that's why it's only 300 dollars. If you look at other high end zoas that grow well with crazy colors like this 300 is a fair price. Look at thermosphere zoas, very similar skirt and center color but without the speckling are around that price. And if you want the sbb variety of thermospheres with closer colors to a Predator it's going to cost you 900pp and have stayed at that price for some time now. I don't see why knowing the coral has a good chance of survival and growth in your system would make it less desirable?
I think you misunderstood their point. I’m pretty sure they’re not saying that it will be less valuable if it’s a melter, they’re saying that if it’s a hardy, fast grower there’s no point in buying at this price, unless you just have to be one of the first people to have it, because the price will be much less in a year or two as people grow them out and there are more out in the wild/being fragged and sold. Simple supply and demand.

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you misunderstood their point. I’m pretty sure they’re not saying that it will be less valuable if it’s a melter, they’re saying that if it’s a hardy, fast grower there’s no point in buying at this price, unless you just have to be one of the first people to have it, because the price will be much less in a year or two as people grow them out and there are more out in the wild/being fragged and sold. Simple supply and demand.
Nailed it

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I was saying the opposite that it would be worth more if it's a melter. If you can't propagate it it's worth more. I guess you could wait a few years for it to drop in price but I still don't see it dropping a ton. It has very nice colors and patterns and other similar zoas have held their value well

Edit: lol but I guess to each their own but either way we should probably stop cluttering the for sale thread GLWS

Last edited:
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember Flash sale ends tomorrow! $250 per polyp of these amazing zoas!!

Now $200pp

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back