Prices of corals and lifestock in South east asia

SGFishFanatic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, im a reefer from singapore just wanted to get a senses of whats the prices of fish and corals in the USA/ other countries compared to Singapore.

Exchange rate is aroud 1.37 sgd to 1 usd

All prices listed r in sgd

For example one yasha goby cost $16 here in sg.

One head of hammer coral on auction is around $20 ish

Torches go for around $30_50

These dont include the higher end more ex corals, like mushrooms, rare angel etc.

Flame angels cost $200
Yellow tang $200 plus

I understand other countries maybe higher prices due to import cost, regulation taxes,permits etc.
I assume sg is cheaper due to the lower cost of shipment, Bali is literally a short one hour plane ride from here.

sheeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, im a reefer from singapore just wanted to get a senses of whats the prices of fish and corals in the USA/ other countries compared to Singapore.

These dont include the higher end more ex corals, like mushrooms, rare angel etc.

Flame angels cost $200
Yellow tang $200 plus

I understand other countries maybe higher prices due to import cost, regulation taxes,permits etc.
I assume sg is cheaper due to the lower cost of shipment, Bali is literally a short one hour plane ride from here.
Torches where in mid USA- at least 60 a head, for the low end of the totem pole. Nice indos go for around 120 all the way up to 500 even 1000 if you get best of the best, hammers 50-100 for decent heads. yellow tang is pretty pricey right now just because of how limited they are, I’d say it’s same as Singapore depending on the seller

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Flame angels cost $200
Yellow tang $200 plus

Yall pay more than we do here in Bangkok

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Flame angels cost $200
Yellow tang $200 plus

I just left Indonesia, I didn't have a lot of time I went to a fish and Coral Market on January 1st many were closed but unbelievable prices. On aquariums to. And everything is negotiable

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back