Prime HD killing corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This lights inability to stay connected to the wifi or even just work in a manual mode literally started killing my coral. I'd come home and the lights will be off or it's in a completely different time zone ruining my schedule. I've tried everything I can to fix it and nothing works. You guys make a great light it just doesn't work [emoji23]. I cannot tell you enough not to buy this piece of crap light get a hydra 52, hell use a house lamp...it will work better than a hd prime. Aqua illumination you guys should pull this light from the market I notice your app for it only has 3 stars as well...

OP
OP
Pork

Pork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a small example look at what year my app thinks I set up my light.....
Screenshot_20181229-163336_myAI.jpeg

OP
OP
Pork

Pork

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11 years before my birth. That's impressive lol! [emoji23]

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly have never heard of any of their lights failing or glitching like this. Personally I believe this is a user error or an anomaly. Some of the best tanks I’ve seen run Soley of of primes. I would contact customer support or at least do a bit of reasearch beofre bashing a company that is obviously successful and obviously has great lights. Maybe take some tech lessons or use the google.

ReeferSpot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried reinstalling the app or doing a factory reset if possible? If all else fails i'm sure AI would replace the light. I have heard nothing but great reviews about the Prime.

marissas47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to have problems with my hydra 26s not staying connected and they would shut off randomly. Came home to only one light running or sometimes neither multiple times. Was a complete hassle and such an annoyance that I switched to kessil

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Run a prime on a 10g and two 26s on a 40g. Is your firmware up to date? Only issue I’ve ever had is parent and child not wanting to sync. Updated firmware and never had another issue.

Back