Probably moving....need to sell off most livestock...

JonoB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to be posting this but it looks pretty likely that I will be moving soon and need to get rid of most, if not all, of the livestock. I'm not sure when I'll be able to set up a tank again so I figure it will be best to sell and start again whenever I can do that. I'm not looking to make money off of any of this but would like to recoup SOME money.
I had a dino outbreak recently but I was able to beat that pretty fast. There are a few coral that didn't come out of looking too hot, but are still alive. I will throw anything like that in for free.

Fish were all quarantined and treated before adding to my tank, they are all active and healthy.

Fish:
One normal orange clownfish, one snowflake clown
Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse
Lyretail Anthias
Spotted mandarin

Coral:
2 duncans, both with lots of heads. I think the bigger one has 20 plus heads and grows super fast.
Orange ricordea
elegance coral
2 different color acans
hammer coral
frogspawn
bicolor war coral
starburst monti
green with red polyp monti
bambam zoas
some sort of bright pink zoas
scrambled egg zoas
purple zoas
orange leptostrea
2 different chalices
some sort of acro (id have to look up the name, got it from aquasd)
Not a coral but have a orange with blueish white rim RFA

I'm sure I've missed stuff but that's most of it.

If anyone local is interested any of this, let me know. I'm trying to work out a price but honestly I'd take $10-15 on most of them, except the elegance. Also more than willing to work out a package deal. Just throwing this out there to see if anyone would want it.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that! Are you leaving the area or just moving your house? I'd love the Orange ricordia, hammer, frogspawn and probably a few more things.

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate moving especially with fish tanks setup. I'd like the acans and the wrasse. I'd be interested in the hammer and frogspawn if Tuff doesn't get it.

OP
OP
JonoB

JonoB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm's replied to. Sorry that I'm just now getting back to this. S2G the acans and wrasse are yours if you want them still. Tuff's got the dibs on the hammer and frogspawn but I'll let you know if he passes.

OP
OP
JonoB

JonoB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tuffy snagged the orange recorded, frogspawn, hammer, and jackolatern today.

Was going to try to keep some stuff, but we are moving faster then expected so I'm just getting rid of everything.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back