Product Review Drive: Earn $1 for each review!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jzw

View Badges
Reaction score
hey md, we've tried to post numerous product reviews on your site last year, but never was 1 ever posted.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
hey md, we've tried to post numerous product reviews on your site last year, but never was 1 ever posted.

I see 203 reviews pending moderation in our reviews tool. What is the email address you posted your reviews under? Or perhaps the product(s) you received? We are happy to take a look and apologize for any trouble!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve tried to do reviews so many times in the past, the page freezes everytime I click submit after writing a long review and of corse not copying my text before submitting. Happened again just now.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve tried to do reviews so many times in the past, the page freezes everytime I click submit after writing a long review and of corse not copying my text before submitting. Happened again just now.

I just submitted test reviews successfully in Chrome, IE, and Firefox on my Windows desktop computer and another on my Android mobile device. Maybe you can tell me more about your device/OS/browser so that we can try to create a similar environment to test and troubleshoot?

I'd also like to encourage you to email me (if you want, I know it's a drag that you lost the contents of your review) any time you want a review posted and I can do it on your behalf! I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected].

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just submitted test reviews successfully in Chrome, IE, and Firefox on my Windows desktop computer and another on my Android mobile device. Maybe you can tell me more about your device/OS/browser so that we can try to create a similar environment to test and troubleshoot?

I'd also like to encourage you to email me (if you want, I know it's a drag that you lost the contents of your review) any time you want a review posted and I can do it on your behalf! I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected].

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Sounds good. I’ve been attempting to post on safari on my IPhone.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

We just tried on an iPhone with Safari and it came through OK. Hmm... perplexing. We'll keep trying and see if we come up with any bugs.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
We just tried on an iPhone with Safari and it came through OK. Hmm... perplexing. We'll keep trying and see if we come up with any bugs.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Awesome thanks for looking into it. My only error that I could think of on my part would be using a different “nickname” than my log in name, not sure if that could be the issue.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for looking into it. My only error that I could think of on my part would be using a different “nickname” than my log in name, not sure if that could be the issue.

I don't think that matters, but I will try it as well. I also tried being logged in vs. not being logged in and that didn't seem to be an issue. We will keep trying!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm not sure the Internet still supports the I-Phone One :p

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Gonna post some reviews soon!

Heck yeah! This has been really neat to see because we're getting a lot of reviews for products people don't normally care to review, like plumbing parts, for example. I think this will be rewarding for shoppers in more ways than one. I am seeing hundreds of great content contributions!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back