ProfiLux Mini WiFi / PH Monitor and PH Control / Graph or No Graph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy the Proflix Mini Wifi...

Do get a long ph graph like bigger GHL controllers in a WiFi cloud?

All I use is an Apex Jr (with Fusion) to keep my cal reactor's media's melting point dialed in.

Figure the Jr (Classic) will be phased out at some point, and need an long ph graph like Fusion has.

Thanks so much!!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ditto, @Matthias Gross any thoughts? I'm not 100% sure but I don't see why you wouldn't get the same graphs and info, they all use the same GHL Center/App to setup and view data.

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, Josh

Any time, not much is spoken about these little units but there price point is wonderfully enticing for those looking for a basic monitor/controller with some capacity of upgrading. Perfect for a setup like you wish to implement. Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge than me on them will be able to help you out :)

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any time, not much is spoken about these little units but there price point is wonderfully enticing for those looking for a basic monitor/controller with some capacity of upgrading. Perfect for a setup like you wish to implement. Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge than me on them will be able to help you out :)

Yeah,
If it has the long ph graph and control, it would be a nice option if my Apex Jr. bit the dust.

Josh
Thanks, again

Freddie

OP
OP
GoVols

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No pH or temperature graphs, just the current value.

Thank you!!

They are nice little units, but a deal breaker for what I was hoping for.

Last edited:

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running one on a 15 gallon AIO. The lack of graphs don't concern me as I have no real need.

The only real issue I have with the unit is that it does not have email/text notifications.

I'm hoping this is something that will be coming with the work going on with the app.

The unit is nice and has be running flawlessly.

d.fast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No temp graphs is a real bummer for me. A blessing in disguise though since then the temp probe is more or less useless for me and I can use the much cheaper Profilux light instead. I need the temp curves to research which pump and plumbing solutions adds more heat to a cold system and shortens and prolongs the chillers cooling cycles. I don't need the temp for controlling the chiller, I prefer to use the chillers onboard thermostat instead.

Seems strange though that the Profilux mini can not export the readings to the cloud for a graph?

M

Max_nano

View Badges
I just installed my pH probe and since I couldn’t chart it natively I tried to use the log book. It was defaulting to fill in the time based on GMT instead of my time, and then it wouldn’t save the times correctly. I would save a value at the actual time and then it would switch back to being the time in GMT when I entered it to the log. It’s disappointing because the other features are excellent

Back