Project 365 - My Reef Journal - One Photograph Per Day

Desmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a steep price for a frag. I suppose the beauty and want is in the eye of the beholder [emoji3] Love those recaps as always [emoji3]

OP
OP
urbaneks

urbaneks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ORA Belina

Project 365 - October 5th, 2016
This is a coral that I tried and tried to get for years and could never seem to get my hands on a frag. I was lucky enough to come across a piece being sold at our local coral auction so I had to pick it up. I've never been able to get the polyp extension out of like they show on the ORA site but the color is good.

Thanks for looking
278 down 87 to go!

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's with mixed emotions that I communicate to everyone that this tank is going up for sale. We are moving to a new house which will not accommodate this tank. Here is a link to the FS Thread here on R2R. If you or anyone you know is looking for a killer deal on a great aquarium, look no farther.
We are moving mid November so I plan to keep Project 365 alive and well up to that point. I'm planning a new build at our new house so I will transition photos over to the new tank
That makes me sad! I wish ya'll the best in your new move! I know your new tank will be beautiful! I thank you so much for doing this thread, and continuing on with it. It has made brighter days for all of us!

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ORA German Blue Digitata

Project 365 - October 4th, 2016
Trying to make up for lost time on this coral. Many have asked for posts and it's not a commonly photographed coral, kind of a forgotten soldier.

Thanks for looking
277 down 88 to go!
I love it! I have been wanting one for the longest time, and seeing this picture has made my decision for me...I'll just have to have one!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sad....

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of such a beautiful tank. Will miss this thread but looking forward to seeing the new one you set up. :)

MRRBW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life got in the way and I haven't been able to keep up with this amazing thread. I just caught up on several months worth today and all I can say is I'm speechless. Both of your talents in reefing and photography, as well as wood working I should add, are very motivational and I think I'm not the only one who would say that I aspire to have a tank as beautiful and aesthetically pleasing as yours one day. I'm sad to see that you have to sell and close off the tank, but as you mentioned, all good things come to an end and new beginnings offer excitement and the chance to try something new. I wish you luck with the move and I look forward to watching your next build.

I would have quoted some of my favorite pics, but there are simply too many, so I filled your inbox with a bunch of "likes" today, couldn't resist the click bait :)
One request, if possible and not too late, but have you thought of doing a quick video walk-through of your whole tank and sump while talking about how you set it up and details of the build you think would be helpful or interesting? I'm a fan of youtube videos that people put together showcasing their tanks while giving helpful insights into their builds.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been some time I didn't check this thread as well. Really sad to see this tanks go down and looking forward for your next bulild .

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man! I'm just seeing the news now.
Sorry you have to sell but that was me exactly one year ago! So I totally understand.
It is a sad day for all of us, I know I'll be looking forward to the next build!
Good luck and keep us updated! :)

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been back a little while. Patiently wait for the next project. Upgrade???

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking forward to the new build!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back