Protein Skimmer that fits Innovative Marine AIO 30L

Eclyps19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an old IM Fusion 30 AIO tank that I'm setting back up. I was using one of the NuvoSkim protein skimmers... sort of. It was really a pretty awful skimmer. Well anyway, I went and broke it on accident while I was trying to remove one of the tubes. Oh well, I'll just buy another one. Or so I thought. I guess they don't make them anymore or something.

So now I'm looking for really any reasonable skimmer that will fit in one of the AIO chambers.

From some googling I found that the JBJ SK-45 will fit, so that's the direction that I'm currently leaning. Wondering if anyone else knows of other good options to look at though.

azpharmd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM NUVOSkim DC Midsize protein skimmer.
This skimmer does a decent job and I wanted it to work since it fits nicely in chamber two, but after going through three pumps in a year, I had to go with the Tunze 9001, which is a great skimmer, but isn't ideal since it only fits in the overflow chamber.

galmase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was using Cadlights PLS-Elite v2 but the pump died a couple of weeks ago. Tried contacting Mode aquariums to get just the pump but no response. Too bad because it fit perfectly and worked great. So I ended up getting the MagTool Nano DC Pinwheel Pump Protein Skimmer from amazon. So far it's actually doing good specially for the proce. I was able to put it in the 2nd chamber sideways because of the tank holder thingy sticking out... I'm now trying to figure out how to fix that.

Back