PSA!!! Save the date! Florida Frag Swap February 6th, 2021 Lakelake, FL

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg! Here we go! Florida Frag Swap is hosting its 14th show on February 6th, 2021in Lakeland, FL. Who’s coming?

More exciting details coming soon!

6608F2B8-CCC5-4B49-84D9-C0B9B89D00D5.jpeg

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks for the PSA. I live in Tampa. I've heard the term frag swap many times, but what exactly is it?
It’s a saltwater aquarium convention, we will have 30+ coral vendors, dry good vendors, and an amazing raffle! We will announce vendors in a couple days along with some of the items in the raffle.

Last edited:

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s a saltwater aquarium convention, we will have 30+ coral vendors, dry good vendors, and an amazing raffle! We will announce vendors in a couple days along with some of the items in the raffle.

Thanks! I've always kindof assumed you had to bring coral to trade to one of these lol. Making plans to be there.

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is not a saltwater aquarium event without Fritz Aquatics and we are thrilled to have them as our PLATINUMSPONSOR! Fritz will be at the Florida Frag Swap with an extensive product line up, from salt and chemicals to foods. They have everything needed to maintain your saltwater tanks and you'll never go wrong using any of their products. Come learn more about their NEW products, Max Out Advanced All-in-one filter media and Coral Max coral food.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fritzaquatics/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/FritzAquatics
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/FritzAquatics

88EBD1B3-F196-43B7-9D6E-AF82D28AD02F.jpeg

2FE3C3A5-D15D-4FD1-B611-F8C64469B30B.jpeg

960689B4-1265-462D-B86C-570FA414766C.jpeg

90DBA274-B041-4CB4-8201-60BBFFFF1203.jpeg

4314004B-C4A5-491E-AB0A-F5DF6AF77108.jpeg

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hate to be "that guy" but @FL Frag Swap this is really the wrong time to have this. We have higher infections than back in March when we shut things down and new strains popping up. I'm a S.FL local and believe me, I want nothing more than to go to a frag swap!

The recent Palm Beach frag swap was a prime example... They said they would be following CDC covid protocols, but when photos posted online there was NO social distancing, attendees not wearing masks, and capacity not properly being managed (if at all). I know you're not going to cancel the event from my one post, but this is really irresponsible right now to be hosting a large attendance event. I'll go to the next one after covid, but you can count me out for this super spreader event.

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to be "that guy" but @FL Frag Swap this is really the wrong time to have this. We have higher infections than back in March when we shut things down and new strains popping up. I'm a S.FL local and believe me, I want nothing more than to go to a frag swap!

The recent Palm Beach frag swap was a prime example... They said they would be following CDC covid protocols, but when photos posted online there was NO social distancing, attendees not wearing masks, and capacity not properly being managed (if at all). I know you're not going to cancel the event from my one post, but this is really irresponsible right now to be hosting a large attendance event. I'll go to the next one after covid, but you can count me out for this super spreader event.
Thank you for the feedback, we look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bumping this up!! Who’s going!! I’m all in and excited about it!!

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the Florida Frag Swap coming up, we want to emphasize our guidelines for COVID-19. As we know, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public area or facility where people are present. We are taking many heath and safety measures for our attendees, vendors, and staff. We have implemented the following guidelines below for a safe and secure event for all:

-Temperature checks will be REQUIRED when attending the event and will be taken at the door before entry.
-Face masks are REQUIRED!
-Always practice social distancing while inside the venue.
-Wash hands and/or sanitize hands frequently by using restrooms or hand sanitizers located throughout the venue.

We will have stations with sanitizer, disposable gloves, and face masks available if you need.

Please do your part and let’s help each other stay healthy and safe!

You may visit RP Funding Center website for more information on COVID-19 and the guidelines.

IMG_0385 (1).jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back