Pump suggestions for Aquamaxx TS-1 Sulfur Denitrator

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the Aquamaxx Ts-1 sulfur denitrator. The suggested pump has been the Aqua Lifter but everywhere I looks it seems as though it has been discontinued. The flow on the denitrator is low, but constant. Im not sure a dosing pump will work. I looked at the Kamoer X1 but not sure it can be set up for constant dosing?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the Aquamaxx Ts-1 sulfur denitrator. The suggested pump has been the Aqua Lifter but everywhere I looks it seems as though it has been discontinued. The flow on the denitrator is low, but constant. Im not sure a dosing pump will work. I looked at the Kamoer X1 but not sure it can be set up for constant dosing?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Option-1:

Get the Sicce .5 and attach 1/4" RO/DI line to its output.

Might need to contact GEO for the 1/4" RO/DI line's attachment (harness) to the pump's output.

Then put on this needle valve after your reactor's output, for adjusting the flow to a.. constant tiny stream.

Been rolling that way with my cal reactor since 2017, with no clogging and or complaints.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trick to these type of reactors is getting a pump that can be adjusted to a very slow rate and is constant, people were buying 700 pumps for that, the Versa pump is much cheaper. Kamoer makes an adjustable pump that is about 200 dollars but getting parts for it is tough. Go Vol has a good route. I. have two nitrate reactors and I do not have either set up, i guess it is time to get off my lazy back side.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
. About halfway through the video you can see the setup and the Kamoer adjustable peri pump that they use.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%
Back