• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purchased any equipment or livegoods lately? Rate & Review!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Help your fellow hobbyists and businesses by leaving reviews!

kid976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4128.PNG
IMG_4126.JPG
I recently went with Zoacollector for fish and Reef pets for frags. Both have great customer service and you can see the care and detail that goes into their packing for the live stock that they ship. Colin from Zoacollector was very quick to answer questions and guaranteed his fish to eat and delivered as promised. I got a healthy juvenile regal angel eating pellets and frozen a hour after being out of the bag. Both venders even threw in freebie just because. I definitely recommend them.

Last edited:

Kev Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local coral store in Grand Rapids give great advice, suggestions and recommendations. They advise me not to purchase certain items even though they could turn a profit when they realise it would be a bad investment on my part. This builds the level of trust I have in them and encourages me to buy other corals from them. They are Saltwater & Co. and the link to their website is https://www.saltwaterandcompany.com/

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Click the link and rate and review!

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help your fellow hobbyists and businesses by leaving reviews!
Hey revhtree,
How can I leave feedback for a purchase made from another member? At the bottom of this first page in the forum it states I have insufficient privileges to post here?
Thanks,
Tumey

Max Miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#Dunghan99 shipped me the sweetest RDPD this week. Great guy to deal with, super easy transaction. First time buying anything on r2r, couldn’t be happier. If you are looking for some really nice & healthy corals Dunghan99 is the man!

B8B7A1BC-FD4B-416D-A828-BC753D59289E.jpeg

Max Miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey revhtree,
How can I leave feedback for a purchase made from another member? At the bottom of this first page in the forum it states I have insufficient privileges to post here?
Thanks,
Tumey
I’m having the same issue.

cyoshi808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having the same problem. I would like to leave feed back but. It’s says I have insufficient privileges to post here.

Thanks
Cyoshi808

Kev Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tale is two-fold, part bad and the other exceptionally good. I purchased two Marineland 300w Precision heaters from Ken’s Fish online. When they arrived one was broken, the glass shattered. I phoned the store and there was no answer. My wife said maybe they are on vacation. I called again and left a message. Two weeks later I tried again and still no answer. I sent an email with the same outcome. I looked on the internet to find other negative comments about this store. Apparently those who had managed to speak with him found him to be abusive with comments of contacting the manufacturers. I didn’t even have that!
With regard to reaching out to manufacturers, my contract was with him not Marineland. He is the one supplying damaged equipment he should resolve it.
So with a heavy heart, I reached out to Marineland and explained the situation. I was hoping that they would have some sway on the company selling their products. The young lady was apologetic about how I had been treated by Ken’s Fish and explained how they could help. Did I have proof of purchase: yes I did and sent it by email. Could I take a photograph of the heater with the cord cut off: yes I could. The very next day I received a response stating receipt of my email and photographs and that a replacement was being shipped.
Moral of this sorry tale: DON’T BUY PRODUCTS FROM KEN’S FISH - his customer service stinks. Do buy from Marineland, their customer service was second to none, I cannot praise them enough. I have purchased their products before and will continue to do so. My main reason for the post is to ensure others do not get treated as badly as I did by Ken’s Fish!

p1u5h13r4m24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefologist55 was supposed to send me a 3-4” mini colony. Instead I received a dead piece smaller than a frag plug. No reply or justice from him. First purchase from this page. Won’t be buying from anyone else on here.

RichyRich50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I post something on the selling forum? I do not see the Post option when I click on a selling forum?

DavidJTawil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taiko713 is a great seller. Not only did he pack everything amazingly but also insured the package. Everything was received in great working condition as described.

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE

Back