purchasing at L4

Discussion in 'Turbo's Aquatics' started by Chris155hp, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Chris155hp

Chris155hp Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

if i send payment now for an L4 at the introductory pricing what is the rough lead time till i get it in my hands? Thanks

Also how would i mount it to the back of my stand( inside the sump area on the back wall)

Tags:

2. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Super Duper Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Article Contributor

Lead time is likely about 3 weeks at this point. I will be filling orders manually (sending invoices) based on wait list position. To get on that list go here

http://www.turbosaquatics.com/ordering.html

And follow the directions to submit a ticket (send email w/info)

You can mount it a couple different ways, should work as you described but post a pic here and I can help. Also is this the same Chris that messaged me via FB recently?

3. Chris155hp

Chris155hp Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Yes just figured I would ask in public setting so others who have the same questions could learn from here. Something like this. Mount the scrubber with wood screws to the back wall of a stand and feed it off the manifold. Just wanna make sure there's a way to mount it while still being serviceable

image.png

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Super Duper Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Article Contributor

Yeah that's totally doable. You could place 2 elbow brackets on the wall and support it from those, tuck it up high if you wanted. As long as you have about 1.5" of clearance above the highest point of the unit, you can get the growth chamber out. 2" would be better though, just extra working room = less of a pain.

You could actually hang it from stand crossbraces if you were creative enough Just some all-thread connected to some channels or something like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted