• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Gigantea 6-7”

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple gig with blue foot for sale 6-7” in my tank for a little over a year. This one ended up colored similar to another gig I have so I am freeing up my real estate.

Video taken today on Iphone 11 (unedited) under lighting that consists of 10k halide, VHO actinics, and 460 T5s.

Buyer to pay actual shipping from Indianapolis through whichever carrier you prefer. Package is 10x10x12” and will probably weigh 8-9lbs. Standard DOA still in the bag applies.

$450

OP
OP
skyrne_isk

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent! If you’ll let me know your availability we can arrange to meet up someplace. Would much prefer not to ship, am on the north side.

sedgro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Noblesville. If I remember right I think you are too?

OP
OP
skyrne_isk

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup! Sure am. If my wife weren’t against having a “stranger” come by I’d have you just come over to the house and see it. It’s in a much more accessible spot in the tank, so it’s no big deal to bring it to you. Just let me know.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back