• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple monster jawbreaker mushroom

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting the baby looks about as large as the momma. Good luck with the sale. I paid over $3k for my OG Purple monster from SBB There is a difference between the OG and the ones BSA sold.

Last edited:

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting the baby looks about as large as the momma. Good luck with the sale. I paid over $3k for my OG Purple monster. There is a difference between the OG and the ones BSA sold.

Just putting facts out there, as far as I know. THE OG purple monster. I sold off both half, one went to OK and the other went to VA. The one that went to OK didn’t make it due to a tank crash. The one that went to VA, went into a collector hands, from talking to him back then. He isn’t a person that would frag and resell. So those that claim it to be THE OG PM that came from this article, I would question them up and down before dropping a pretty penny. Don’t get me wrong there are some nice ones out there. But as far as I know, none are THE OG PM that came from this article.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back