• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Tang, Blue Tang, Yellow Tang Coral Colonies (If anyone is breaking down tank(s)-looking for full colonies)

4theluvofcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My boyfriend and I have a 125 gallon reef tank we are looking to fill out. We are located in the San Bernardino area but willing to travel for those that have what we're looking for. We are interested in adding bigger, whole coral colonies to help fill it out like Montis or Acros but will consider soft or LPS too. It would also be nice to find a Purple, Yellow and Blue Tangs that either need rehoming or is decently priced. Inbox us what you have and where you're located, Thanks!

Last edited:

iam8424

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My boyfriend and I have a 125 gallon reef tank we are looking to fill out. We are located in the San Bernardino area but willing to travel for those that have what we're looking for. We are interested in adding bigger, whole coral colonies to help fill it out like Montis or Acros but will consider soft or LPS too. It would also be nice to find a Purple, Yellow and Blue Tangs that either need rehoming or is decently priced. Inbox us what you have and where you're located, Thanks!
Can you text me 2092416951z i might have some for you guys

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back