OP
S

SexyKillerWhale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear that he's still alive. Have you witnessed the wrasse eating since he's been in your tank? Is he still confined to the top corner or are the others letting him swim around a little?
I took the bullies to the store and kept this nice fish. He is exploring and I couldn't be happier. Bullies are terrible.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took the bullies to the store and kept this nice fish. He is exploring and I couldn't be happier. Bullies are terrible.
Yay!!! Glad you were able to save him!

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the help along the way!
You're welcome! Didn't know you had a 6 line wrasse too, those little guys can be evil! Glad all your bullies are gone. Enjoy your peaceful tank :)

davidcalgary29

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it seems I certainly went about things the wrong way! I made my multicolor the first addition to my RSM 250, and then added a pair of orchid dottybacks, and then added a Lubbock's wrasse last week. The multicolor isn't really bullying the wrasse, although it acts like a really bossy landlord with the other fish and routinely crashes their pads to check out what they're doing. And what they're eating. And to make sure that they're not playing loud music at 2 a.m. Everyone is eating well, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for trouble. I'm not rehoming the angel, though, as it's just such a gorgeous fish.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it seems I certainly went about things the wrong way! I made my multicolor the first addition to my RSM 250, and then added a pair of orchid dottybacks, and then added a Lubbock's wrasse last week. The multicolor isn't really bullying the wrasse, although it acts like a really bossy landlord with the other fish and routinely crashes their pads to check out what they're doing. And what they're eating. And to make sure that they're not playing loud music at 2 a.m. Everyone is eating well, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for trouble. I'm not rehoming the angel, though, as it's just such a gorgeous fish.
Yes my flameback keeps my multicolor in check

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back