Me gots Pyros - wooo-whoo! :D

PYROS.jpg

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is real close.What lighting do you have them under?Where did you get them from?

Here is the original mother colony of them.
acrosaug2006091-1.jpg

OP
OP
K

kurbs

Zoa & Paly Luva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them from a friend who got them from Rommel - this is supposedly from you! I dunno - they sure do look different to me.

I have them under 150w 14k phoenix MH's

-Nick

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did trade a few polyps to him last year.Your pic is how they looked when I first got them. Slowly move them up and they will get more color.If they close up that is too high or you moved them up to fast.I slowly worked them up about 12" under 10k 250w mh. They seem to not mind the bright light if moved there slowly.

OP
OP
K

kurbs

Zoa & Paly Luva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did trade a few polyps to him last year.Your pic is how they looked when I first got them. Slowly move them up and they will get more color.If they close up that is too high or you moved them up to fast.I slowly worked them up about 12" under 10k 250w mh. They seem to not mind the bright light if moved there slowly.

Thanks for the advice :)

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pyros I have gotten from Randy have multiplied well, but are colored like Kurb's. I'll try the lighting and placement idea- I sure like how they look in Randy's tank!!!
:D
Laurie

Back