QT fish for sale?

Thoax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys dose anyone know of anyone selling QT fish? I don't have the space right now to setup a QT tank and i am looking for a seller or some recommendations.

Sharkattackmack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search for Carl's aquarium on Facebook. He posts fish lists at least once a month and will quarantine the fish for three weeks. We pick up our green mandrin from him this week. He has a "no whining" policy(see his Facebook posts) but has sent us videos of him and even has him eating brine shrimp and not just pods. I can update further once we pick the fish up Thursday.

OP
OP
T

Thoax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search for Carl's aquarium on Facebook. He posts fish lists at least once a month and will quarantine the fish for three weeks. We pick up our green mandrin from him this week. He has a "no whining" policy(see his Facebook posts) but has sent us videos of him and even has him eating brine shrimp and not just pods. I can update further once we pick the fish up Thursday.
Hey Smack, Ty for the reply ill look him up. If you can post updates when you get your fish that would be amazing.

Sharkattackmack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Smack, Ty for the reply ill look him up. If you can post updates when you get your fish that would be amazing.
Either Thursday or Sunday we will pick it up. From the dates of his YouTube videos I think he's been doing this for quite some time. This is his page and I'll let you know as soon as we get it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-183837.png
    Screenshot_20210118-183837.png
    604.1 KB · Views: 52

DrMMI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tsmaquatics.com and quarantinedfish.us quarantine all fish they sell. Not sure if they ship to Canada though.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back