QT treatment Help

Msmith2813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After many years in the hobby I finally have a QT system setup. I plan to treat every fish I purchase for the DT. I get there's a small chance some disease can come in on frags down the road. But I would like to treat fish for most everything so I'm not having to tear the tank down to catch them later on.
I currently have copper power and API general cure
What else do y'all use, what else should I be treating for, and what are your treatment regimens?
Thank you

IMG_20210311_121709827.jpg

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copper power for 30 days followed by GC catches the bulk of fish diseases. I would just give the fish a freshwater diagnostic dip to screen for Neobenedenia flukes, as that is the only really common disease not handled by that protocol. Oh, and I use coppersafe instead of copper power, just because I’m more comfortable with that.
Jay

OP
OP
Msmith2813

Msmith2813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copper power for 30 days followed by GC catches the bulk of fish diseases. I would just give the fish a freshwater diagnostic dip to screen for Neobenedenia flukes, as that is the only really common disease not handled by that protocol. Oh, and I use coppersafe instead of copper power, just because I’m more comfortable with that.
Jay
Awesome! Thank you! I just see a whole bunch of other products tossed around and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing treating for anything.

Back