Quality Fish/Livestock for Sale - Tank Breakdown/Motivated Seller.

CoralReefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my own business breeding bearded dragons and decided to take my tanks down. I have too many hobbies. At this point I am focusing on getting rid of live stock. I am looking for buyers in Central Florida and will meet you half way. Fish are in great health, I can provide no guarantee on your care once they leave my possesion, I can only guarantee my care was good. Many of these fish I have had for years. They were well cared for and are aquarium acclimated.

Here is what I have, e-mail me at my business e-mail address to purchase. I can send pics as requested. [email protected].

• 10' Golden Arothron Puffer - From Africa. Huge Fish, as big around as a small football. I paid $550 to have him shipped from NJ. Not sure of age, caught in the wild. Asking $350.00.
  • 4.5 ' Clown trigger. Asking $50.00.
  • 5.5' Orange shoulder tang. Asking $40.00.
  • 3' Copperband Butterly (Yes he eats frozen food) and cleared my tank of every pesky thing I bought him to clear. Asking $30.00.
  • 2.5' Ora Domino Clown. and 2.5' Ocellar Clown. They are a bonded Pair. $50.00 for the pair.
  • 5.5' Magnificent Foxface. Beautiful fish. Asking $50.00.
  • 5' Purple Tang. Asking $50.00.
  • Cleaner Shrimp and Blood Cleaner Shrimp Pair. Asking $35.00.
  • 40lbs of "Real Reef" live rock. Has frags attached (Fruit loops, Sunny D's for example). Willing to give rock with attached frags for $150.00. The rock alone is generally $300.00.

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

OP
OP
CoralReefLife

CoralReefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rock in the pics with the puffer is not the live rock I am selling. That is garbage rock in a quarantine tank. The "Real Reef" rock is beautiful and full of color.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back