Quarantine Time Spent

puccie1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 fish in a quarantine/copper tank for 3 weeks you think this is long enough to transfer them to display tank. Both have looked healthy since purchasing them. Thanks for you input.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 fish in a quarantine/copper tank for 3 weeks you think this is long enough to transfer them to display tank. Both have looked healthy since purchasing them. Thanks for you input.
What copper product and what dose?

How about praziquantel to guard against flukes?

Jay

OP
OP
P

puccie1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
copper power also prior to quarantine time did hydrogen peroxide bath for 30 minutes 20 ml to 1 gallon of water before placing them in quarantine. No signs of rubbing against anything,

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need pictures of the new occupants!

( I have to trust Jay for these kinds of inquireys!)

200.gif

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
copper power also prior to quarantine time did hydrogen peroxide bath for 30 minutes 20 ml to 1 gallon of water before placing them in quarantine. No signs of rubbing against anything,

I would still treat for hidden flukes, but if there is a compelling reason to move the fish out early (not just impatience!) You would be fairly safe at 21 days, IF you move the fish out while they are still in copper.

Jay

OP
OP
P

puccie1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would still treat for hidden flukes, but if there is a compelling reason to move the fish out early (not just impatience!) You would be fairly safe at 21 days, IF you move the fish out while they are still in copper.

Jay
Thank you and have a great Holiday Season! Carl

Back