Question about a fish I had that got bit by another fish, ick, and moles on humans and freckles

Jeremy Lain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I don’t know where else to ask this question so I am going to ask it here.

I had a fish that got bit by a fish on its back fin and the fin completely grew back over time.

I have seen a fish be healed from having ick.

So if a human has a mole and freckles can it be healed with the right diet or treatment?

links to information maybe?

OP
OP
Jeremy Lain

Jeremy Lain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a primary care physician? I would start there over an online forum specializing in saltwater aquariums.

I do. There are some smart people here, so I was hoping they could lead me to online information about stuff like that. Not give dr. advice.

I learned it from seeing it happen with a fish so I was just wondering if y’all knew if there was information on healing things with humans.

OP
OP
Jeremy Lain

Jeremy Lain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do. There are some smart people here, so I was hoping they could lead me to online information about stuff like that. Not give dr. advice.

I learned it from seeing it happen with a fish so I was just wondering if y’all knew if there was information on healing things with humans.

That’s why I asked for links I could read for myself.

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all my years ive always associated freckles with having too much sun. And if you want strong skin probably focus on vitamins for skin like vitamin A, and omega 3 oils. Not an expert though.

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do. There are some smart people here.

I would listen to the first smart one you encountered who recommended seeing a medical professional.

Moles can be removed quite easily. Why would one want to remove one through arduous diet and exercise?

OP
OP
Jeremy Lain

Jeremy Lain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would listen to the first smart one you encountered who recommended seeing a medical professional.

Moles can be removed quite easily. Why would one want to remove one through arduous diet and exercise?

The reason I asked here is because I have seen ick be healed on a fish, so someone must have done a study on that or we would not know how to do it.

I was asking for links to information on that. Wondering if I could read how it could be done, even if I needed to see a medical professional.

I wasn’t asking y’all to be a medical professional, I was asking for links to information, or suggestions that could take me to information.

I didn’t know if there were answers online or not.

Maybe this question is best asked for a medical professional.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off: you need to get a a product called FuctByIckmoles. You pour 7 bottles into your tank. Let it sit for 97 days. Then you need to get in the tank for 48 hours - completely submerged. No air, and must stay under water for the full 48 hours. When it’s all said and done the moles will be gone and you will have less ick. Keep in mind you MUST vodka dose your self daily for the 97 days and triple the dose for the 48 hours. At the end Of the 99 days you should be 99 days older, your PH Should be 420, alk should be about 60 proof (depending on the brand of vodka) your MAG should be fully loaded. Lastly your PO should be hanging with Tinky Winky and lala.
Keep us updated.

almost forgot. To get your Calcium, you need to go to the Coliseum in California.

Last edited:

Birdbrains?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reason I asked here is because I have seen ick be healed on a fish, so someone must have done a study on that or we would not know how to do it.

I was asking for links to information on that. Wondering if I could read how it could be done, even if I needed to see a medical professional.

I wasn’t asking y’all to be a medical professional, I was asking for links to information, or suggestions that could take me to information.

I didn’t know if there were answers online or not.

Maybe this question is best asked for a medical professional.

Moles and freckles can be treated in three manners:

-1: they can be made flatter, smaller, and less dark, with essential oils

-2: they can be burned inside of the skin by lasers

-3: they can be surgically removed from the skin

I suggest one looks into the first option before considering more radical approaches:)

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your freckles and moles are a result from a blistering sun burn its is best to have them checked during your physicals and doing self checkups in between.
A single blistering sunburn doubles your chances of skin cancer. Moles can be proactively removed if seen as a danger by your doctor or you see a change from initial shape.
There are skin evening creams that do offer some cosmetic relief to uneven skin tone, both otc and by prescription by dermatologist. Their effectiveness does decrease by age as skin collagen decreases.

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve either had too much scotch today or I’m more blonde than I previously realized...

Does itch cause freckles?

Edit: I thought about it. I think the proper question to ask is, do freckles cause itch?

Birdbrains?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are skin evening creams that do offer some cosmetic relief to uneven skin tone, both otc and by prescription by dermatologist. Their effectiveness does decrease by age as skin collagen decreases.

Or people can make their own by very carefully handling the highly toxic ingredients;

- essential oils for keloids:
Helichrysum essential oil
Frankincense essential oil
Neroli essential oil
Benzoin essential oil
Tea tree essential oil

- essential oils for hyperpigmentation:
Lemon Essential Oil.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil.
Lavender Essential Oil.
Sandalwood Essential Oil.
Frankincense Essential Oil.
Chamomile Essential Oil.
Geranium Essential Oil
Bergamot Essential Oil

Essential oils become toxic if touched directly and must always be diluted at least 1/10.

Collagen can be boosted with home devices that use radio waves etc.

Back