Question about loc line?

ReefBud508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to put some loc line return into use in my tank i am not familiar with this type of return i seen on bulk reef supply they have a loc line tool DO YOU NEED That tool or is that just a waste of money and i can put together with little muscle ?

shanescycling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used careful brute force.
i have seen others on this site mention heating (hair dryer or hot water) the end going on the outside and Cooling the inside part (freezer) if it was harder to get on

Upvote 0

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the tool is nice to have though ,makes putting together and taking apart a breeze :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ReefBud508

ReefBud508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the tool is nice to have though ,makes putting together and taking apart a breeze :)
well i just changed my mind from my last post 2 mins ago I'm just going to get it i know what happens when i try to force things in the past doesn't end well ......

Upvote 0

burningmime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bout the tool, and it doesn't work. Well, it works just fine for attaching hose segments. But it doesn't work for 2/3 connections on the Y:

1618922557699.png

And doesn't work if this thing is screwed into anything, or there are otherwise any unexpectedly large connections on the short side:

1618922583607.png

The tool is only good for attaching *segments* of straightened hose without any connections. Disappointing.

Upvote 0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back