Question Nutramar Complete Marine Shots 12mm 60g

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Nutramar Foods

I was cruising your website and came upon the above product (https://www.qualitymarine.com/nutramar/dry-foods/nutramar-complete-marine-shots-12mm-60g-0739500/), but there isn’t any info on your website on it.

I took to google and found another website with similar packaging claiming they make it, but couldn’t find anyone selling it? https://www.tropicalmarinecentre.co...trashots/gamma-shots-marine-complete-12mm-60g

Can you elaborate on this product and advise where in the states that might carry it?

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Nutramar Foods

I was cruising your website and came upon the above product (https://www.qualitymarine.com/nutramar/dry-foods/nutramar-complete-marine-shots-12mm-60g-0739500/), but there isn’t any info on your website on it.

I took to google and found another website with similar packaging claiming they make it, but couldn’t find anyone selling it? https://www.tropicalmarinecentre.co...trashots/gamma-shots-marine-complete-12mm-60g

Can you elaborate on this product and advise where in the states that might carry it?
Thanks for your interest in our Nutramar Shots! This is a new product that we are distributing to local stores, and currently I see that Rainforest Pets in League City would be the closest to your location. We hope to have this in more stores soon, but if you have a favorite LFS in mind we can always reach out to see if they want to bring some in for you!

OP
OP
Mattiejay6

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your interest in our Nutramar Shots! This is a new product that we are distributing to local stores, and currently I see that Rainforest Pets in League City would be the closest to your location. We hope to have this in more stores soon, but if you have a favorite LFS in mind we can always reach out to see if they want to bring some in for you!

im more of a order online kind of person as there is no “local fish” store within a distance I care to travel

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im more of a order online kind of person as there is no “local fish” store within a distance I care to travel
We are definitely working towards finding a good partner to sell our products online as well, in the meantime I sent you a message!

zen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in your product too. I'm in the same boat just waiting for more info about where to buy online or locally.

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in your product too. I'm in the same boat just waiting for more info about where to buy online or locally.
Thanks for your interest in our Nutramar Shots, we have sent you a message to assist with finding a retailer that carries our product line near you!

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too am very interested in this product. Where can I purchase this?
Thanks for your interest in our Nutramar Shots, we have sent you a message to assist with finding a retailer that carries our product line near you!

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this be a good

Would this ba a good alternative to Masstick since you can stick it on glass or rock work?
Nutramar Shots are designed to be stuck on the glass or rockwork making them a great option for grazing fish and finicky fish!

Tchung23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nutramar Shots are designed to be stuck on the glass or rockwork making them a great option for grazing fish and finicky fish!
Great. I have an orange spotted filefish that eats masstick but I am looking for more verity for him. Sometimes i add pellets to the masstick to change things up. I will try your product next time I'm at my LFS

Back