Questions about short term storage...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed a large order with www.saltwateraquarium.com on Sunday. In that order was the combo back of Pink Fusion and Purple Helix. The order included the intended tank for all of it to go in, however, the Pink Fusion and Purple Helix arrived today, and according to the tracking, the tank won't arrive until Saturday, depending on what time Saturday I may not be able to get it up and running until Sunday... Are the Algae spores/bacteria going to die before I even get to put them in?

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed a large order with www.saltwateraquarium.com on Sunday. In that order was the combo back of Pink Fusion and Purple Helix. The order included the intended tank for all of it to go in, however, the Pink Fusion and Purple Helix arrived today, and according to the tracking, the tank won't arrive until Saturday, depending on what time Saturday I may not be able to get it up and running until Sunday... Are the Algae spores/bacteria going to die before I even get to put them in?
Both are shelf-stable for a month.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.0%

Back