Questions for selling equipment

Grant55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Grant. I'm planning on moving in the next few months out of state by myself, and unfortunately my aquariums and fish have become a roadblock in a few ways.

I saw the rule requirements for selling, and was wondering if there was any way of working around these? Combination of work and stress of moving, is making it hard for me to dedicate myself to a forum.

I wanted everything to go together, and I can't sell fish on Facebook market so I thought I would try a forum

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Grant and welcome to the REEF!!

I am just a member but to try to help out as far as I am aware the rules are the rules. I would suggest that you try Craigslist as one option as many people purchase systems from that site. Also you are able to sell it on Marketplace if you just list it as an "aquarium system" with your price and let people know that they can contact you for more information. Hope this helps and hopefully you can return after your move with a new setup for everyone to see.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back