Questions on 2GC coral's DOA store credit, no response for 8 days

KIKe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers, just want to ask for some advice on my order, I purchased some items from 2GC corals, and they have a return policy of 24 hours I believe and I opened the package after like 1 hour of delivery, It is pretty cold outside and I let my family moved it inside, when I open the box I can feel that some bags are way too warm for an Acropora, I tried to quarantine them to a lower and appropriate temperature by dipping my tank's water for like 1 hour, but they still all died in the night. The LPs were doing fine except one diaseris plate coral shows half bone white, so I asked them for a standard DOA refund, and the staff did contact me and said my code will be given on the next day which is 10/16/2020, I also have the original email. However it has been like 2 weeks or so I haven't gotten anything from them, then I saw the notice that 2GC is having a new owner and maybe it is gonna change names as well. I am concerned if they didn't give me the code till the new owner changes everything and I don't think the new owner will give those store credits. Any ideas? Should I dispute the payment with my bank?

Thank you again and hope everyone has a nice day.

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d start by contacting them again. Mention your concerns too. Maybe it just got overlooked? If not and you get a response that’s not adequate or none at all you’ll have all the info you need to dispute the transaction, if it has to come to that.

Hopefully they take care of it for you without trouble.

OP
OP
KIKe

KIKe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d start by contacting them again. Mention your concerns too. Maybe it just got overlooked? If not and you get a response that’s not adequate or none at all you’ll have all the info you need to dispute the transaction, if it has to come to that.

I kinda noticed them twice today and yesterday about my concern.

OP
OP
KIKe

KIKe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I will try to call them tomorrow.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back