Questions on making a build thread

ZeroShadez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i plan on making a build thread tonight when i get home. What i want to know is do i make 1 thread then make new threads when i update it or do i simply post on the same thread when i update it. Ooooor is there a way to update and edit the thread??

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can all of them lol. Usually people will just update the build thread as they go along. You can edit a thread as well. If you look in the bottom left of a post you will see two options, 1 will be a bell icon that you can use to report a post for its content whether good or bad. The 2nd choice is available on posts that you made and will be a few dots, you use that to edit a post.

OP
OP
ZeroShadez

ZeroShadez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can all of them lol. Usually people will just update the build thread as they go along. You can edit a thread as well. If you look in the bottom left of a post you will see two options, 1 will be a bell icon that you can use to report a post for its content whether good or bad. The 2nd choice is available on posts that you made and will be a few dots, you use that to edit a post.
Prefect thank you. That's exactly the information i was looking for!!

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i plan on making a build thread tonight when i get home. What i want to know is do i make 1 thread then make new threads when i update it or do i simply post on the same thread when i update it. Ooooor is there a way to update and edit the thread??
If you want a reef builder badge it's easy. After you post your thread go to your account then copy thread link and drop it in and bam you got a badge

Screenshot_20191205-183244_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191205-183321_Samsung Internet.jpg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I believe not being a supporting member he will not be able to edit his posts or thread info...

Marco S

Always Learning
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just create a Thread in one of the following sections depending on the tank size and keep adding posts to the thread with progress along the way. If you can, include lots of photos and maybe even videos.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%
Back