Quick video of my inhabitants... Green clown goby made a appearance lol

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a quick video of my inhabitants and it isn't best of quality sorry I have a garbage phone but my green clown goby came out as well for the video to say hi lol but my paired clown fish a white flurry which is the bigger of the two and a snowflake clown my RG and my six line wrasse and my peppermint shrimp and hermit crabs

Attachments

• VID_20220516_173544.mp4
    68.9 MB

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, everyone seems swimmingly happy! And you have a sixline wrasse - one of my personal favorites. Don't let the haters drag you down! This is a garbage cel phone. If you don't remember these, you truly haven't lived...

90.jpeg

OP
OP
J

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes everybody is very happy in there and gets along no problem of course you have your time here and again when one or the other trys to show the other fish it's boss of the tank but never once have any fish had nipped fins or gotten injured. I feed a little heavy to make sure everyone is fat and sassy

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, everyone seems swimmingly happy! And you have a sixline wrasse - one of my personal favorites. Don't let the haters drag you down! This is a garbage cel phone. If you don't remember these, you truly haven't lived...

90.jpeg
OMG! I found one of these in a storage room at a place I used to work. I heard tall tales about the "bricks" but it turns out the tales aren't so tall. These things are bricks!! LOL

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back