OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This are the main searches that lead to my youtube channel. I love you too youtube.

Screenshot_20190906-235632.jpg

OP
OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got this on video!

At the same time, the male Banggai was releasing his brood in the tank. A few of the little ones managed to seek refuge in the bubbletips and I only managed to get 1 into the refugium until now.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got this on video!

At the same time, the male Banggai was releasing his brood in the tank. A few of the little ones managed to seek refuge in the bubbletips and I only managed to get 1 into the refugium until now.

That was very cool!

OP
OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing tests to the tank and I saw the Banggai cardinals do the egg transfer right in front of me. It was very quick and the female was very excited for a minute afterwards, still dancing around the male.

After the transfer, they went to the anemones mountain and they will stay there most of the time until the male releases the fry... again. I think the male finished releasing the last fry maybe 10 days ago.

Yesterday the clowns laid their eggs, the heraldi angels were spawning in the evening and I think the anemones followed their cue, because the water was suddenly very milky. I replaced the carbon and in the morning the water was clear.

I felt sad for the flame angel, he was very jealous of the heraldis.

Back