R2R APP COMING SOON: If you can dream it...

Are you excited about a real deal APP for R2R?

• YES

Votes: 426 78.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 58 10.7%
  • NO

Votes: 57 10.5%

• Total voters

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
app R2R image.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!! We’ve got some exciting news and WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!

We’re developing a brand new R2R app RIGHT NOW! And we don’t want this to just be any old app. We don’t want it to even just be the greatest forum app ever! We want it to be the greatest REEFING APP ever!! Think BIGGER than just the forum!!!

We’ve been putting together some ideas, but we need your input, and we need you to DREAM BIG! If you think about the greatest reefing app in the history of reefing apps, what are some things you’d want to see included?

Give us some of your best ideas!

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes we need your help! We've already started it but we're already looking ahead so help us out!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So like a reefing app as in like being able to log params, set reminders? That would be cool.

Like surf R2R, track and log parameters, set reminders and anything else you can dream!

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we need your help! We've already started it but we're already looking ahead so help us out!

• Parameter tracking
  • Reminder/task tracking
  • Common calculator/calculations
Those are some of the big ones, each with their own subset of what needs included as well.

@PeterC99

It would be nice to link the new build thread idea into this so that you can keep a tab of historical parameters to go with the build threads. I can keep going down this rabbit hole as well..

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snap photos right to a market place add and post

Implement 2 step verification as an option (to the app and website for that matter)

Build thread timelines somehow, think google photos style

Badges can be revamped also to include like SPS guru or something along those lines

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • Parameter tracking
  • Reminder/task tracking
Those are some of the big ones, each with their own subset of what needs included as well.

@PeterC99

It would be nice to link the new build thread idea into this so that you can keep a tab of historical parameters to go with the build threads. I can keep going down this rabbit hole as well..

YES we've already got the amazing build thread ideas on the list!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and finally the ability to easily add videos straight from your phone and it actually work! :p

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and finally the ability to easily add videos straight from your phone and it actually work! :p

Lol, I wasn’t going to go there. The man himself said it, makes it a must have now

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol, I wasn’t going to go there. The man himself said it, makes it a must have now

The lack of being able to add videos here has been the bane of my existence trust me! LOL!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  • Parameter tracking
  • Reminder/task tracking

@PeterC99

Love the calculators!!!
The easy dosing calculators save me every time!

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clutch! Let’s take the lives sales from Facebook and implement them into your app!
another idea- Set up a teir list for those performing live shows. Tier list based on customer satisfaction from their live show purchase. Could use ad space for tier list rewards.

moorjames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be nice to be able to put in all of your equipment, tank size, how long it has been up, and also add what corals and fish (plus when they were added) so when you need some help- it will automatically show all of your stuff so people can have a better idea on what your system is, what equipment you use, how long you use them, what corals you have, and what fish you have..

Also if you log your parameters in the app- this will also show so you don't have to keep listing salinity, alk, etc....

like a tank diary

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice and excited to see this..here are few of some inputs if possible—-

1. Suggestions for build threads like I mean if I start any new build thread and if I enter my parameters..some auto suggestions saying increase nutrients as your alk is like this etc

2. Calculators as some one already mentioned above will be great idea

3. Auto suggestions popup to go through quarantining fish when anyone starting new build,quarantining corals etc by publishing humblefish thread or jay thread.

4. Block button of user/users rather than calling tech team to solve issue.

Back