• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

R2R Banners and Their Meanings: What are all these labels under everyone's usernames?

LagoonLounge

loving the reef life
View Badges
Reaction score

Crabs McJones

Mayor of Reef2Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Everytime I click join user groups in my profile it keeps saying error
Actually there is a new way to get your build thread badge, and it's something you can do all on your own :)

What you do is click on your avatar at the top of the site, and select Account Details, then scroll down towards the bottom of the page, and youll see an empty spot with R2R Tank Thread Link next to it, copy and past your build thread URL into that box and it'll automatically give you the build thread badge which is also a link to your build thread. just click on the build thread badge and it'll take you to your build thread! :)
Hope this helps

The Camaro Show

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Hoping to get a local club banner soon for SMMAS.
Great job posting all about the different banners. You did forgot about the hospitality banner though.
Great job noticing that one! I believe they started the hospitality award after this thread was started but I’m sure they could add it.

Fragtacular Sale

Crabs McJones

Mayor of Reef2Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Where did the Build Thread banner go? I used to click a lot of those, but seems they got removed

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
What’s the secret Santa badge?
Each year around Halloween, we do a Gift exchange whereas members will sign up and get an exchange name which you can send a gift/gifts or gift certificates that are hobby related (some members have wish lists) with a value of $20 or more at your discretion as to what you want to spend. Some have gotten tests kits, and t-shirts while one even got a 93 gallon cube aquarium !!

Fragtacular Sale

How important is it to recreate waves in your reef aquarium?

• Very Important

Votes: 116 23.2%
  • Somewhat Important

Votes: 172 34.5%
  • Not Too Important

Votes: 120 24.0%
  • Not Important At All

Votes: 89 17.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 0.4%

Online statistics

Members online