R2R Banners and Their Meanings: What are all these labels under everyone's usernames?

LagoonLounge

loving the reef life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everytime I click join user groups in my profile it keeps saying error
Actually there is a new way to get your build thread badge, and it's something you can do all on your own :)

What you do is click on your avatar at the top of the site, and select Account Details, then scroll down towards the bottom of the page, and youll see an empty spot with R2R Tank Thread Link next to it, copy and past your build thread URL into that box and it'll automatically give you the build thread badge which is also a link to your build thread. just click on the build thread badge and it'll take you to your build thread! :)
Hope this helps

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hoping to get a local club banner soon for SMMAS.
Great job posting all about the different banners. You did forgot about the hospitality banner though.
Great job noticing that one! I believe they started the hospitality award after this thread was started but I’m sure they could add it.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did the Build Thread banner go? I used to click a lot of those, but seems they got removed

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What’s the secret Santa badge?
Each year around Halloween, we do a Gift exchange whereas members will sign up and get an exchange name which you can send a gift/gifts or gift certificates that are hobby related (some members have wish lists) with a value of $20 or more at your discretion as to what you want to spend. Some have gotten tests kits, and t-shirts while one even got a 93 gallon cube aquarium !!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

DE FISH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s does the op banner mean on your display pic ?

ellismac

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually there is a new way to get your build thread badge, and it's something you can do all on your own :)

What you do is click on your avatar at the top of the site, and select Account Details, then scroll down towards the bottom of the page, and youll see an empty spot with R2R Tank Thread Link next to it, copy and past your build thread URL into that box and it'll automatically give you the build thread badge which is also a link to your build thread. just click on the build thread badge and it'll take you to your build thread! :)
Hope this helps
When I put in the url it says it’s invalid.. any solutions??

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back