• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

R2R beware of @Reef Guy Ronnie and @Esthephanie23

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After canceling an order for an OG jersey bounce from them because they cut some of the WYSIWYG shroom to keep some of the skirt with the foot they found it was leaving after they sold it. I have the text of here telling me she just found a foot and then sent me a voice message saying it was also a WILD jersey and continues to sell as an og to members here to charge more. As well as cut the shroom even more and charged the same for a smaller size.....

That's chop shop ethics right there!

They are charging OG prices at 550 for a booger That was just cut.

Again their choice but I Feel the community needed to know in the sale thread that the same shroom had been altered previously.

Shrooms melt easily when shipped too soon and at 550 thats a lot to gamble.

They tried to resell the shroom they cut up into smaller pieces after I canceled the first order... here on the thread I'm attaching at the bottom.

I tried to warn others but the couple kept antagonizing.

So I provided proof of her voice text to end their ultimate lie at the end of the thread.

She clearly claimed it is an OG which she says in video text is a WILD jersey. Just like she is saying she didn't cut the shroom.

All R2R beware this couple is 1 lie after another chop shop.

They also go by MAINREEFSPECIALTIES on Instagram.

Here's the thread to explain it all for you all to make your OWN CONCLUSION.

If people take this as a reason to not do business with me then I accept that as well.

But I can not stand by while sellers do this to people that don't know better or won't stand up for themselves. Especially here on R2R.

MODS if I'm out of line please remove the thread.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back