R2R CONTEST and GIVEAWAY WINNERS CIRCLE Thread!!!!!

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Left the house to go to Reefapalooza for a couple days, dropped the dog off at the cheapest kennel around (parental house) and headed out on that long long 15 minute drive to the hotel. Got a notification that something just got delivered at the house. Looked at the cameras. Was expecting a box of staples from Amazon. Left a note on the door for the delivery person to just toss it over the gate. Delivery person didn't read note and left it at the door. That box sure looks big for the order I made. U-turn, headed back home. Quickly toss the box in the house. Off to Reefapalooza again. Almost there. Got another notice. This time I saw it was the Amazon guy this time. He didn't read the note either. Left the package at the door. Screw it. Staples are cheap. Not heading back. But what was in that first package? :thinking-face:
Dropped a hundred dollars in raffle tickets in the bucket for the Apex A3 Pro at Reefapalooza. Guess what I won..... nothing.:disappointed-face: Later when I got home, opened the mystery package.
I won, I won, I won after all!
IMG_7332.JPG

Sure am glad I didn't leave that out there for the whole weekend.
Look at the size of that Stink Sink! Thanks guys!!!:D
(And the staples were still there too in case you were wondering.):rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

SavannahRobin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of us go crazy wanting, waiting, wondering and (LURKING :neutral:especially) , over these wonderful contests and giveaways that Reef2Reef and the Sponsors put together for all of us, the loyal members of Reef2Reef!!! These contests and giveaways are always great because so many people from all over the place get involved and It doesn't discriminate man, women, location, tank size, and most importantly our wallets:xd:!!!!!!! Also let's face it the creativity is effluent and the prizes are always amazing!!! Lets share our stories about the contests and giveaways and most importantly the awesome prizes we won!!!!!!1smile1

Lets also give Reef2Reef and the Sponsor a BIG Thanks !!!!!!!:cheer2:
How do you enter into the contest?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you enter into the contest?
There is a forum for R2R giveaways that group all of the giveaways together. Just go to them and the first post will tell the rules on how to enter and the dates that the contests run for.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another entry for today
IMG_1114.jpeg
If you're trying to enter the Tunze giveaway, these photos should be posted in that thread. Hope that helps and good luck!

Brian Berry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of us go crazy wanting, waiting, wondering and (LURKING :neutral:especially) , over these wonderful contests and giveaways that Reef2Reef and the Sponsors put together for all of us, the loyal members of Reef2Reef!!! These contests and giveaways are always great because so many people from all over the place get involved and It doesn't discriminate man, women, location, tank size, and most importantly our wallets:xd:!!!!!!! Also let's face it the creativity is effluent and the prizes are always amazing!!! Lets share our stories about the contests and giveaways and most importantly the awesome prizes we won!!!!!!1smile1

190AAB4B-EA58-4DF3-AD7A-F1F18BE41DB8.jpeg
I definitely love supporting the community of R2R and the Sponsors as my tank is filled with their coral !

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back