R2R CONTEST and GIVEAWAY WINNERS CIRCLE Thread!!!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No, it was over a 4 month in a row span. I just found out about this "Post your winnings" thread so I put them all in. But, thanks to you (;)) , I've just read about that multiple wins in less than a year bit. My bad, I already won twice before as a raffle draw winner on the Avast Reef Jerky draw and then won a third time this month. Following your lead, I asked to have the recent third one redrawn. But what to do with the second one? Will they take it back? It's not open yet.
If they sent it, you can always contact them and ask their opinion. They'll probably tell you to keep it and thank you for being honest!

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was not aware of this rule, I shall unrule it haha, congrats!
If they sent it, you can always contact them and ask their opinion. They'll probably tell you to keep it and thank you for being honest!
I guess they have already settled this for us.:D Time to claim yours too.

NickSc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check it out. I won an Octoaquatics acclimation box. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/octoaquatics-acclimation-box.869200/
20211030_141914.jpg

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I entered the October R2R new membership drive and won a $100 dollar gift certificate to Live Aquaria, Dr Foster&Smith!!! I used the gift certificate to get 2 Phosban150 reactors for my new reef tank!!!! I used one for GFO and the other will be set up for carbon. Thanks you!!!!!!
image.jpg

image.jpg
Congrats on winning

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won some Reef
Won a reef jerky from the PART 3: The AVAST MARINE "Caption Me This" Contest. Just received it today and will try it out tomorrow!

Thank you Avast Marine and Reef2Reef !!!

Reef Jerky.jpg
I am super lucky. I won Avast Marine contest twice! That's a lot of Reef Jerky! Good stuff.

20211115_213645.jpg

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my care package i ordered with my gift card from @Waterbox Aquariums during the Reef2Reef Partner Drive. Thank you Waterbox Aquariums for your support of this wonder group and to Reef2Reef for giving us a home! This is going to be a fun weekend.
20211207_195602.jpg

Last edited:

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won the contest top off with the tunes. Oh my God I was so excited to wake up in the morning and see the messages saying I have one it made me so happy. This is an awesome forum and I love being here and I actually show my face at least once a day. When I get the equipment in I will post it on my build thank you again reef to reef and everyone else here

Back