!!!!!!!!!R2R EXCLUSIVE $40-$50 Discount Maxima Clams!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are all about 3 to 3.5 inches, cultured Maxima Clams. Offering them at $129 each, regularly $169. Overnight shipping is $24.99 or free on orders over $250. Order 3 or more clams and get an additional $10 off, $119 each.

They all open equally well, they are very reactive so a couple closed slightly when the group pic was shot.

Email [email protected] with the numbers you want and we will follow up with you to arrange payment and shipping.

Draw%20Over%20Photo1565911306100_zpsfchr8als.png

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing! My hippos and maximas from you are still doing well so no room but dang some clam fire you have this year.

U

User1

View Badges
Ok, I'm in. Working on a order as I type this :) I'd like to see about adding something else to the box :)

U

User1

View Badges
Just wanted to say thank you for the clam special this week. Placed the order this morning and also added a pair of the Ricordea's that you had on sale to fill in the box. Have a great weekend.

U

User1

View Badges
I meant to ask earlier about how to set them on the substrate or to protect them from falling to their side. Do you prop them up by placing some substrate around them or rubble? Trying to plan ahead so when it arrives next week I can set it properly.

U

User1

View Badges
Thank you to you and your team for another amazing delivery and packaging.

I've never owned a clam before but have to say your help in picking out, placing, and video with regards to how to handle and care helped me. No sooner than I place it in the tank did it start to open and react to my movement.

It is resting on a older frag plug and propped up a bit by a rock and sand in case it needs to lean. I'm watching it react to fish and me but overall it is like this for the last 30 minutes. Really pretty clam and larger than what I expected.

Please pass along my regards and thanks to Rachel and the packing team. Also loved the posted pads and T-Shirt! Not a great photo but you get the idea. I will try and get a better one later.
20190821_120939.jpg

Nhjmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are all about 3 to 3.5 inches, cultured Maxima Clams. Offering them at $129 each, regularly $169. Overnight shipping is $24.99 or free on orders over $250. Order 3 or more clams and get an additional $10 off, $119 each.

They all open equally well, they are very reactive so a couple closed slightly when the group pic was shot.

Email [email protected] with the numbers you want and we will follow up with you to arrange payment and shipping.

Draw%20Over%20Photo1565911306100_zpsfchr8als.png
Hi do you have any still available? I know this is an old post. Ty!

Nhjmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK thank
None at the moment, only Squamosa clams in stock right now. We are expecting the next batch of cultured Maxima clams from the farm at the end of next week.
Darn, OK thank you. If you think of it message me :) I've been wanting to buy a purple or blue one for a while now :)

Thank you have a nice rest of your day,
Jen

Back