R2R Exclusive! Get 4th of July Deals First!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
What's the FreedomPods promotion?
FreedomPods - Spend over $100, get a free jar of 5280 ! Its running on Facebook, but now you can definitely use it in conjunction with the R2R 4th coupon, so spend over $100 (After your discounted 25%) and get a free jar on us!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
I need to acquire some aiptasia eating file fish. Are the ones you have listed on your site eating aiptasia?

Cheers,
Isaac
While they do not yet eat aiptasia while staying with us, I have one who decimated my aiptasia problem and is still a unique oddball member of my tank, that I got from here at work :D

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
FreedomPods - Spend over $100, get a free jar of 5280 ! Its running on Facebook, but now you can definitely use it in conjunction with the R2R 4th coupon, so spend over $100 (After your discounted 25%) and get a free jar on us!
I thought you said you couldn't stack the 2 coupons?

Jacky Siu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, are trochus snails out of stock now? cant seem to put an order of trochus snails.

Thank you!

Zero1091

View Badges
Reaction score
Having trouble stacking the codes aswell
The R2R and freedompods. It allows me to stack them in cart but freedompods code becomes invalid when trying to complete the purchase. @AlgaeBarn

SeZMehK

View Badges
Reaction score
Ah dang, I was so busy yesterday, I couldn't place an order. Now that I checked, freedompods expired D:

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Having trouble stacking the codes aswell
The R2R and freedompods. It allows me to stack them in cart but freedompods code becomes invalid when trying to complete the purchase. @AlgaeBarn
Your order has to be over $100 AFTER the discount in order to qualify for the freedompods coupon code! Unfortunately FreedomPods is over, however Anyone on this thread who wants to use it today, just email [email protected] with your order number and I will get that free jar thrown in for you!

SeZMehK

View Badges
Reaction score
Your order has to be over $100 AFTER the discount in order to qualify for the freedompods coupon code! Unfortunately FreedomPods is over, however Anyone on this thread who wants to use it today, just email [email protected] with your order number and I will get that free jar thrown in for you!
Thanks! Just ordered.

KylerMT98

View Badges
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late (been working 16hr days for the past week), but can I hop in on this? Would like to put in a big order today

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
I think we can take a couple of stragglers ;) Send us an email with your order number :D

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back