R2R has something special for you Black Friday and Cyber Monday reefers!!

Are you looking for reefing deals on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

• Yes and ready to buy!

Votes: 384 46.4%
  • No not looking to spend any money.

Votes: 115 13.9%
  • Maybe if the right deal comes along!

Votes: 329 39.7%

• Total voters

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish! I've got a 23 wk old and my car is in the shop getting repaired. I'm broke as three jokes.

Children, Vehicles, and indoor reefs are just different brands of money vacuums lol.

IgnatiusRath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a ton of things picked out, but the lady totalled her car last week, our van is in the shop for unexpected repairs, and oyr dog got sick and had a big vet bill, so I'm thinking my wish lists are mostly staying wishes this year. Still, going into Thanksgiving thankful that the girlfriend didn't get hurt, our dog will be fine, and we have amazing family to help when things go bad. Missing some deals seems ok all things considered.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a ton of things picked out, but the lady totalled her car last week, our van is in the shop for unexpected repairs, and oyr dog got sick and had a big vet bill, so I'm thinking my wish lists are mostly staying wishes this year. Still, going into Thanksgiving thankful that the girlfriend didn't get hurt, our dog will be fine, and we have amazing family to help when things go bad. Missing some deals seems ok all things considered.
Can't beat that. Good to hear all will be ok .

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, all I see so far are sales that re typically happening off and on all year....nothing special at all.

I agree the only thing any better is Premium offering 18 percent off non map which is fantastic and also 40 percent off hydor which is also fantastic.
Otherwise it is your standard map discounts seen on most holidays.
I always liked BRS door busters but this year so far it is just mostly a bust for me.

Rcpilot

Addicted to LPS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ready to buy and got my list ready. Holding out until the last minute... waiting for a good coupon or sale to pop up. I'll be glued to my PC all day on Black Friday -- shopping and hunting for the last minute blowout deals.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm ready to buy and got my list ready. Holding out until the last minute... waiting for a good coupon or sale to pop up. I'll be glued to my PC all day on Black Friday -- shopping and hunting for the last minute blowout deals.
What's on your list? I know some of our sponsors are putting together some great sales! Happy hunting!

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

beware I see a few things sold out all ready.

Rcpilot

Addicted to LPS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's on your list? I know some of our sponsors are putting together some great sales! Happy hunting!
I'm getting back into the hobby after 6-7yrs, so I need basics like an RO/DI filter, test kits, and salt. I'm also shopping for the basic equipment to complete 2 brand new reef tanks. I'm definitely watching several of the R2R sponsor pages and have items on my list.

1st tank:
180g Marineland Reef Ready - I have the new 180g tank and a new 55g tank to use for a sump. I need a skimmer, return pump, and lights. Maybe a controller and some accessories if I find one for a good price. This list ranges in cost from $1,000--- absolute ridiculousness.

2nd tank:
40g breeder - I have the new 40g tank and a used 30L to use for a sump. I need a skimmer, return pump and lights. This list ranges in cost from $250--$1,100+/-

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was until I went to use my CC this past Sat. & it was blocked & I found out that someone had made a bunch of fraudulent charges to my CC so I had to cancel it & get a new one which wont be here until most of the sales are over(7-10 days). The worst part was Sat was my wife's birthday. It's the only CC I have for this kind of stuff.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R polos!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back