R2R is looking for tank videos to feature on our Youtube and FB channels!

Da8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some more videos.

My build:

Hope you enjoy

James210ReefLife

James'210reefLife
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's one of mine.
It's a year old ish but its one of the better ones before the crash.
There are few more as well...
Enjoy!

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing all these pretty reefs makes me feel ashamed of mine lol...

SniffanyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

We're looking to feature reef tank videos and aquarium videos on our social media channels!

YouTube
Facebook

If you are willing to allow us to feature your tank, or any hobby related videos then please submit it to us by doing the following:
  • Post a Youtube link to it here in this thread as well as a link to your build thread or video thread from R2R so we can give you credit! If you don't have a build thread then we can still give you credit but we won't be able to link to more info about your reef.

Please also keep in mind that videos need to be as high quality as possible. We're living in a HD and 4K world so just submit the best video possible. :) We will download your video and upload it to our accounts.

If we use your video then your tank/thread will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "R2R TV Featured" badge under your name! Please note that submitted videos must belong to you!

Thank you!

R2R TV Logo.jpg
I am just starting a new Reefer xl525 and was planning on a new YouTube channel on it from actual start up and go from there. I want to do a channel that literally starts with me starting aquascaping (which is stage I’m at now) and going up from there. I don’t plan on it teaching anything other than the trials and tribulations of having a mixed reef system with beautiful fish and corals.

RajV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my Tank
Sorry i removed the link ...i will uodate this shortly

Last edited:

IamChrismWard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Video is of my 7 month old tank, the build is of my new 120.

Attachments

• VID_20200712_193400_96.mp4
    38.9 MB

Byrd's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef'ers!

We're looking to feature reef tank videos and aquarium videos on our social media channels!

YouTube
Facebook

If you are willing to allow us to feature your tank, or any hobby related videos then please submit it to us by doing the following:
  • Post a Youtube link to it here in this thread as well as a link to your build thread or video thread from R2R so we can give you credit! If you don't have a build thread then we can still give you credit but we won't be able to link to more info about your reef.

Please also keep in mind that videos need to be as high quality as possible. We're living in a HD and 4K world so just submit the best video possible. :) We will download your video and upload it to our accounts.

If we use your video then your tank/thread will receive recognition and you will receive a spiffy new "R2R TV Featured" badge under your name! Please note that submitted videos must belong to you!

Thank you!

R2R TV Logo.jpg

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back